This Course is my Advanced Nature reading course for those who wish to develop the skills and knowledge to identify, document and interpret animal encounters as well as the skills needed to offer consultations to others as a Nature reader.
Within this course you will discover
- What the term “nature reading’ refers to
- Why we can benefit from understanding and learning how to converse
- How to observe, document and interpret animal encounters
- The importance of keeping a nature journal and taking field notes in our
animal reading observations
- How to understand and connect to energy and spirits of place
- Identifying and understanding your natural environment
- How to work with the natural cycles and seasons
- An understanding of the significance and associations of colours and the
elements from a nature reading perspective
As well as the lessons, when you enrol you will receive a one on one tutorial session.
You will have the option of booking a one hour Skype session with me, which can be used to allow you to practice your new found skills, ask any questions you need answered or explained and offers you a chance to chat about where your at with your personal studies.
Praise for this course:
Be the first to review this course.
About the instructor
Laura Bowen is an artist, author and Nature reader who brings a diverse range of skills together to offer you a truly unique learning experience.
With her background in Education, consultancy, divination, spirituality and culture, Laura weaves and shares her knowledge and experiences through her art, workshops and her published works to empower, enlighten and inspire others to value the connection between themselves, spirit and the natural environment.
Laura's Indigenous connections are to the Worimi and Biripi people of the Manning River area of NSW. She takes great pride in not only her Aboriginal heritage but of all the influences that are sewn into the tapestry that is her blood line.